How do I install G1DP?
NOTE: I wrote these for Windows. I'm assuming the instructions for Mac and Linux are not too different for that of Windows.
- Download the G1DP pack of choice.
- If a dialog appears, click "Save". You can save the file anywhere you want, but it is a good idea to save it in a place which can easily be accessed (like the desktop or Downloads folder).
- Navigate to the directory where the .7z file was saved. Open the .7z file in 7-Zip, WinRAR, or the like. Windows Explorer is unable to extract .7z files.
- Extract the .7z file to the directory where you installed Skyscraper (for Windows this is usually C:\Program Files\Skyscraper, replace C:\ with another drive letter if need be).
- If a dialog appears, click "Yes to All", "Replace all files" or the like.
- When you're finished extracting, you are able to free up space on your PC by deleting the .7z file you downloaded.